Sabre AR Ski Pant Men's
Lightly insulated, waterproof GORE-TEX freeride pant with performance features and a contemporary style. AR: All-round
Designed for big mountain freeride touring, the Sabre AR Pant is waterproof, breathable and hardwearing. Freeriders require features that handle the rigours of on area descents and off-piste exploration, like double side zips that open wide for rapid ventilation.
Storm protection and warmth come from the N80p-X GORE-TEX 3L fabric with 3L lo-loft softshell construction. The material’s brushed liner provides light insulation and a flannel-like feel.
Durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ seal out snow and fit under snowboard highbacks, and Keprotec™ instep patches prevent abrasion and ski cuts. Integrated Slide’n Loc™ attachments link with compatible jackets to create a unified clothing system that moves with the body and helps seal out snow.
Weight: 600 g / 1 lb 5.2 oz
Fit: Regular Fit
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Strong yet supple, waterproof/breathable N70p 3L GORE-TEX with flannel backer gives light insulation
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Front fly with snap closure
- WaterTight™ thigh zippers for easy venting
- Belt loops
- Removable waist belt
- Large volume WaterTight™ zippered thigh pockets channel items away from impact zones
- Small zippered, flap covered stash pocket stores smaller items
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water-resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Slide 'n Loc™ attachment fits compatible pants
- Ultra durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ fit over boots to help seal out snow
- Keprotec™ insteps guard against edge abrasion