Big mountain GORE-TEX ski and snowboard jacket with a warm flannel liner, helmet compatible StormHood™, and contemporary fit.
Equipped to handle the vertical aspects of big mountain skiing, the Sabre AR Jacket is built for freeride touring.
Patterning and features align to deliver optimal freedom of motion, breathability and protection. WaterTight™ pit zips give rapid ventilation on traverses and ascents, and the integrated powder skirt delivers a secure fit in deep powder.
Pockets provide security and are placed for easy accessibility, even with a pack on. The helmet compatible StormHood™ cinches securely, giving full coverage and exceptional visibility.
Slide’n Loc™ attachments link to the Sabre AR Pant, creating a snowproof system that works as a single unit.
The Sabre AR Jacket was previously the Sabre Jacket.
- Weight: 700 g / 1 lb 8.7 oz
- Fit: Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 79 cm / 31 in
- Activity: Ski/Snowboard / Backcountry Skiing
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- WaterTight™ pit zippers
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets
- Sleeve pocket with zip
- One internal mesh dump pocket
- RECCO® reflector
- Slide 'n Loc™ attachment fits compatible pants
- Powder skirt with stretch panel and gripper elastic