These socks are a partnership with Smartwool athlete Chris Benchetler to combine his art with Merino wool ski socks.
The PhD® Ski Light Elite Homechetler Print features Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialled, performance-oriented fit, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced in-boot comfort.
They are designed with a wider welt to help ensure all-day comfort, targeted cushioning around the toe, heel, and shin, and body-mapped mesh zones help keep things breathable. With all of this power-packed into one pair of ski socks, you just might have your best season to date.
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Chris Benchetler designs by Smartwool®
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 14" overall height
- 360° Print Technology
- Knit in USA: 57% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 3% Elastane, 1% Polyester