Comfortable, durable legging for rock climbing and everyday life.
This is tough love. The Oriel Legging is made for rock climbing but great on the trail and comfortable enough for every day. Constructed from a highly abrasion-resistant interlock of nylon and elastane, it’s durable enough for the granite, but has excellent stretch for serious comfort and freedom of movement.
The wide stretch-mesh waistband wicks moisture and fits comfortably and two thigh pockets are easily accessible while wearing a harness.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
- Weight 165 g / 5.8 oz
- Fit: Next-to-skin
- High elastane content utilizes black lycra for great stretch and recovery with minimal show-through
- Durable nylon knit withstands extended use against rock
- Ankle length
- High rise with mesh lined waistband for effective moisture management
- Two harness friendly cargo pockets
- 71 (28") cm inseam
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria