It was no easy task to take the Orbiter jacket to new heights given how well it embodies Spyder's signature design. The outer chest pocket has been redesigned and turned horizontal, so having a phone drop off the lift when you unzip your chest pocket becomes a thing of the past.
The Orbiter boasts features such as Gore-Tex laminated stretch polyester, 80g of Primaloft® Silver Eco insulation, and YKK® Aquaguard® zippers on the center front and pockets to ensure warmth stays locked in while wind and water are sealed out.
Spyder's silver chassis includes targeted interior stretch panels to ensure that the Orbiter moves with you in any direction, and underarm vents allow for temperature control. From laying trenches on groomers to sending cliffs into the atmosphere, the Orbiter jacket has you covered no matter what.
- Stretch polyester plain weave 2L with Gore-Tex laminate and PFCEC-free DWR
- Primaloft® silver eco insulation (80g)
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood with adjustable opening
- Fully seam taped
- YKK® Aquaguard® centre front and chest pocket zippers
- Core ventilation system with covered YKK® zippers
- Silver chassis: targeted interior stretch panels, removable powder skirt with snapback feature and spacer mesh padding at shoulders
- Internal zippered pocket, mesh goggle pocket, and chamois lens wipe
- Adjustable cuff tabs with interior stretch cuffs and thumb holes
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Centre-back length: 29"