Built for uphill talus hopping or long multi-pitch routes in dropping temps, the Women's Novus 2.0 Hoody is back with better tech than ever.
PrimaLoft® Silver Hi-Loft insulation offers warmth and wind resistance without the bulk in your pack. Its lightweight stretch fabric enables agile moves, while the AirExchange lining enhances breathability for increased comfort.
If the winds pick up, the fixed hood with elastic binding stays put, plus the double cord lock at the hem and wrist cuffs block drafts. Stow climbing gear in this hoodie's interior chest or zippered hand pockets.
- Lightweight, breathable, and wind-resistant PrimaLoft® Silver Hi-Loft insulation offers compressible warmth
- Lightweight, stretch fabric for ease of movement
- AirExchange lining allows more air to pass through for increased comfort
- Fixed hood with elastic binding stays put
- Adjustable double cord lock at the hem blocks drafts; elastic bound cuffs
- Zippered hand pockets; interior chest pocket
- Athletic Fit