Highly breathable, packable superlight shoe for running technical trails.
Experience the unique, transcendent freedom of superlight trail running. Comfortable, breathable and durable, the Norvan SL 2 – one of the lightest trail running shoes ever made – moves you with effortless speed and confidence on technical terrain.
The hydrophobic, hardwearing TPU mesh upper easily folds down for packability, and the Vibram® Megagrip outsole utilizes LITEBASE technology to deliver durable performance across a range of conditions while shedding every gram possible.
Updates include lighter weight Vibram® LITEBASE technology, a revised upper to minimize friction and improve flexibility, a redesigned collar to prevent debris entry, and a more resilient midsole compound.
Weight (1/2 Pair): 145g / 5.2 oz
Fit: Standard Width
- Highly breathable
- Trail running performance with climbing and scrambling agility
- Drop (Stack): 7mm (19mm : 12mm)
- Compressed Light EVA 55 Shore C + Anti-Fatigue Insert 65 Shore C
- Forefoot 0.7mm TPU film
- Single layer TPU mesh, 0.8mm microfibre heel collar lining, 0.4mm TPU protective film, Medial heel carabiner clip-in point
Footwear Liner Construction
- Integrated 2mm EVA
Footwear Outsole Construction
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Vibram® LiteBase