MILLE 2.0, back with a more comfortable raw-cut sleeve construction, lighter fabrics, and its classic regular fit—your new staple for everyday training to long-distance weekend rides.
Since its debut, the MILLE has been a kit staple for countless riders due to its classic fit, comfortable textiles, and unmistakable ASSOS style. We took note of what made this jersey click with so many riders—from pros who train in it to casual weekend riders—and gave it a few refinements so it feels and performs even better.
- The body textile is our BIG DUAL Tex knit that’s highly breathable, superlight, and fast drying.
- It wears a classic, trim regularFit, but now features a completely revamped raw-cut sleeve construction made with the same stretchy, ultrasoft textile we use on our race jerseys. This stitch-free construction creates the smoothest transition possible between the fabric and your arms, with a stay-put hold while outstretched at the bars.
- Raglan Cut: Sleeve design free of a traditional shoulder seam, continuing up to the neck for greater range of motion.
- Triple Ramp Pockets: Our storage design with three textile-lidded pockets optimally located for ease of access; security and stability guaranteed.
- Full-Length Zipper: Temperature regulation courtesy of a lightweight full-length zipper with camlock.