Mille GT Knicker Men's
A lightly insulated knicker engineered for cool conditions and long-distance comfort, featuring extended knee coverage and stormproof textiles.
Ideal for those cool fall and spring rides where added knee coverage and a touch of insulation make all the difference, we crafted the Spring Fall Knickers to meet the demands of these variable conditions.
The fit lines up with our regularFit design, which means they’re lightly compressive where they need to be without being as tight as our racingFit design. To underscore that aspect, we’ve pre-shaped and sewn the fabric panels to fully wrap and support the upper leg muscles, knees, and calves while in motion.
- RX Heavy makes up the majority of the paneling. This brushed warp-knit fabric is a beefed-up version of our workhorse RX-featuring an ECO water-repellent treatment for further protection from light precipitation. Its lighter-weight sibling, RX Light is an asymmetrical-stretch warp-knit fabric that provides light insulation and boosts comfort in high-flex areas.
- The knickers’ fabric technology ensures that the fronts of your legs stay shielded from biting winds and cold air, while the backs benefit from added breathability in this high-flex zone. Their relaxed fit has been optimized for total comfort in the riding position.
- Y7 Frame Carrier Bib Tech: Wide, flexible bib straps converge at the upper back in a Y-shape design, resulting in a flat, stable structure that disappears between the shoulder blades.
- Stabilizator V3: Dorsal stabilizer in a solid mesh with limited vertical stretch. Includes MILLE GT line graphics and climaCode.
- Reflective Accents: Small strips placed on the backs of the legs for added visibility.
- MILLE S7 EVO: The MILLE elastic interface insert, evolved. New black colorway, and our proven 8mm of memory foam, this insert is nestled at the intersection between comfort and performance.
- 3D waffle: A patented, three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight.
- goldenGate: A patented technology that interrupts the stitching along both of the insert’s side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement in thus sensitive, rotational area.