Mentum Centre Pullover Men's
Versatile DryTech™ cotton-blend pullover for warm-up, cool-down or daily wear.
Versatile. Comfortable. You’ll use the Mentum for light warmth, as a summer standalone, and throw it on first thing when you roll out of bed in the morning.
Made from DryTech™, a stretch material combining organically-grown cotton’s natural softness with moisture-wicking polyester, it’s a definite go-to after a run or climb, hanging out at camp or around town and for work-from-home days.
A laminated finish at the neck gives it a clean look, and there’s an Arc’teryx graphic on the chest.
- Weight: 405 g / 14.3 oz
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Activity: Around Town
- Natural fibre comfort with stretch for movement
- Self fabric on wrist and waist hems provide a continuous look
- Mesh backer helps wick moisture and enhance next-to-skin comfort
- Fabric has a comfortable, soft hand with elastane for increased freedom of movement
- Laminated neckline for a clean finish
- Contains organically grown cotton
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Height: 6ft 1"/185.4cms, Chest Width: 36"/91.4cms, Waist: 29.5"/74.9cms, Inseam: 32"/81.3cms
- Wearing Size: Medium