Mentum Bird Pullover Men's
Versatile. Comfortable. You’ll use the Mentum for light warmth, as a summer standalone, and throw it on first thing when you roll out of bed in the morning.
Made from DryTech™, a stretch material combining organically-grown cotton’s natural softness with moisture-wicking polyester, it’s a definite go-to after a run or climb, hanging out at camp or around town and for work-from-home days.
A laminated finish at the neck gives it a clean look, and there’s an Arc’teryx bird graphic on the chest.
Weight 405 g / 14.3 oz
Fit Regular Fit
- Natural fibre comfort with stretch for movement
- Mesh backer helps wick moisture and enhance next-to-skin comfort
- Fabric has a comfortable, soft hand with elastane for increased freedom of movement
- Self fabric on wrist and waist hems provide a continuous look
- Laminated neckline for a clean finish
- Arc'teryx bird logo centre front
- Contains organically grown cotton
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria