Warm, sherpa-lined hooded bomber jacket is equipped with a tightly woven shell that blocks chilly winds and light rain. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Shell made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) that sheds light moisture
- Body lined with 100% recycled polyester fleece; sleeves insulated with 80-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Full-length front-zip with collared hood seals in warmth and protects neck from wind and cold
- Three-panel hood adjusts with a drawcord for a secure, customized fit
- Two handwarmer pockets hold your essentials and protect your hands in cold conditions
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem keep the cold out
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 950 g (33.5 oz)