Lefroy Short 11" Men's
Durable, quick-dry hiking short with excellent stretch and breathable comfort.
Lightweight, breathable, and comfortable, the Lefroy is a technical short designed for warm weather and long trails. Made from Aequora AirPerm™ – a fabric combining nylon’s strength with elastane’s performance stretch – the Lefroy dries fast and really breathes.
The trim fit is streamlined and a gusseted crotch adds freedom of movement. Five pockets keep essentials accessible, and the low-profile adjustable waistband holds tight and rides comfortably under a pack.
Updated with additional pockets and revised patterning for better fit and comfort.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
- Weight 220 g / 7.8 oz
- Trim fit
- Air permeable
- Aequora AirPerm™ fabric is lightweight and comfortable next to skin in warm weather, has elastane for stretch
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Front fly with zip and snap closure
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt with metal buckle
- Two rear pockets
- Two mesh lined hand pockets
- One zippered thigh cargo pocket
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria