Durable, quick-dry hiking pants with excellent stretch and breathable comfort.
A technical pant designed for hiking and trekking in warm weather, the Lefroy combines purpose driven design with a relaxed look and feel. Durable – and exceptionally breathable – the Aequora AirPerm™ fabric is light, comfortable, has excellent stretch.
The fit is trim and clean, and articulated knees and a gusseted crotch provide freedom of movement. Five pockets – including a low-profile zippered one at the thigh – hold small essentials.
Updated with additional pockets and revised patterning for better fit and comfort.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
- Weight 290 g / 10.2 oz
- Fit Trim fit, Straight leg
- Air permeable
- Aequora AirPerm™ fabric is lightweight and comfortable next to skin in warm weather, has elastane for stretch
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Front fly with zip and snap closure
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt with metal buckle
- Two rear pockets
- One zippered thigh cargo pocket
- Two mesh lined hand pockets
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria