Kole Down Jacket Men's
Versatile, warm, comfortable down jacket styled for urban living.
Minimal sun, funnelled winds, single-digit temperatures - city winters invite a special kind of cold. The Kole is made to meet it. Worn on its own or as a mid-layer, its responsibly-sourced down insulation provides effective, lofty warmth.
The engineered baffles are woven to provide stretch - important when you’re moving fast down city streets. Side panels blend wool and polyester to provide warmth and breathable comfort, and zippered front pockets have a brushed interior to warm your hands.
Weight: 425 g / 15 oz
Fit: Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 69 cm / 27.2 in, Straight hem
Activity: Around Town
- 750 fill down for premium warmth
- Brushed polyester/wool fleece side panels for breathability and comfort
- Stretchy, stitchless down fabric for comfort and mobility
- Engineered woven baffles reduce down leakage and extend durability
- Low profile collar
- Full front zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Brush lined interior
- Arc'teryx bird logo on left sleeve
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified product
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- PFC-free DWR (FC0-Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture