Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Insulated Snowbelle Pants have an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, 40-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation for warmth, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for comfort and easy layering.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) microtwill with waterproof/breathable protection; 40-g Thermogreen® insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Waist features a brushed tricot lining that wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs that customize fit, two-button closure, belt loops and a zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder gasket on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh
- Zippered pockets; two handwarmer pockets
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 621 g (21.9 oz)