The perfect sock for those cold Rocky Mountain days! The Lenz heated sock is one of those products that you have to try if you experience cold feet in the winter. Can be used for skiing, fat biking, hiking, and working outside.
The patented Toe Cap® heating element guarantees all-round warmth and heats the toes from above and below. The fit of this model is ideal for narrow feet and legs. They are ergonomically knitted for a perfect fit and the ring bandage provides a comfortable hold on the foot. Shin protectors and other reinforcements on the toes and heel prevent pressure points.
The skin-friendly material mix of merino wool and silk is breathable, quick-drying and comfortable to wear.
The lightweight rechargeable lithium pack battery is included and sits barely noticeably under the special comfort cuff. The heat can be controlled directly at the lithium pack or via the free Lenz heat app on smartphone.
- Ergonomically optimized right/left fit
- Ring bandage for optimal hold on the foot
- Protectors in the area of the shinbone, toes and heel
- Skin-friendly material mix of merino wool and silk
- Washable at 30 degrees in the washing machine
- Lithium pack battery sits under the sock band
- Compatible with all Lenz lithium packs
- 50 % polyester/25 % polyamide/15 % merino wool/5 % silk/3 % spandex/2 % polypropylene
- Heat development of up to 14 hours
- Heat output manually adjustable at the lithium pack or infinitely variable via Lenz heat app
- Small, light (95 grams) and compact (8.5 cm x 5.5 cm x 1.5 cm)
- Charging cable with USB connection and EU/US plug
EU 31-34/US 1-3
EU 35-38/US 4-6
EU 39-41/US 7-8
EU 42-44/US 9-11
EU 45-47/US 12-13