Fission SV Jacket Men's
The warmest fully waterproof jacket in the Arc'teryx Essentials collection. Fission Series: Insulated weatherproof outerwear | SV: Severe Weather.
The Fission delivers a high level of warmth with waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX protection. Designed for severe weather versatility, the thermally efficient construction pairs Coreloft™ Continuous synthetic insulation with a highly air-permeable liner to allow vapour to quickly reach the GORE-TEX membrane. This improves breathability without sacrificing warmth.
The hardwearing GORE-TEX outer shuts out rain, snow and wind, and the insulated DropHood™ and collar add protection and warmth.
Weight: 890 g / 1 lb 15.4 oz
Fit: Regular Fit, Thigh length, with e3D patterning, Centre back length: 81 cm / 31.8 in
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Two layers of hydrophobic Coreloft™ Continuous insulation paired with Permeair™ 20 creates a lightweight, exceptionally breathable, thermally efficient system
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Relaxed fit with e3D fit for easy layering, svelte profile and functional articulation
- Articulated elbows
- Insulated, helmet-compatible DropHood™
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- Insulated collar
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Full seat coverage
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Two chest pockets with zippers
- Fabric Treatment: DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture