You want a micropuff jacket but also a tough hardshell. The Cobra Jacket is both.
You’ll be on a chairlift in howling wind or at the top of a peak mid-blizzard and you’ll thank us, assuming you’re wearing your Cobra Jacket, because you’ll be so comfortable and warm, it’ll feel like the storm is an illusion.
This 100-gram synthetic down jacket comes with a helmet-compatible hood, underarm vents, a waterproof Specter 2-layer hardshell exterior, and a removable powder skirt for those deep days. It’s one of the warmest jackets we make.
Made for: 50% Resort / 50% Backcountry
- Specter 2-layer ripstop fabric
- 100 gram Spaceloft™ synthetic insulation
- 20k/15k waterproof breathable membrane
- 4 exterior pockets, one interior pocket with media capabilities
- Removable powder skirt
- Wind and water-resistant
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Helmet-compatible hood
- 14-inch underarm vents
- YKK zippers
- Average weight: 850 grams