Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada's North, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth, and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways.
An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose's most beloved jackets.
The Polar Bears International (PBI) logo disc means a portion of proceeds from the sale of this item will go directly to supporting research by PBI and the preservation of polar bear habitats.
- Regular Fit
- Hip Length
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Removable Fur Ruff
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Bomber length for exceptional mobility
- Removable fur ruff
- Non-removable, adjustable tunnel hood with a shaping wire for windy days
- Stretch rib waistband and cuff for added warmth and comfort
- Military button front, 2-way zipper
- Reinforced elbows for durability
- 2 handwarmer pockets, 2 high-hand pockets, 1 sleeve pen pocket
- Interior pocket
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this item will support research by the Polar Bears International organization and the preservation of polar bear habitats