Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada's North, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth, and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways.
An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose's most beloved jackets.
- Regular Fit
- Bomber Length
- Permanent Fur Ruff
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Down Origin - North America
- Fur Origin - North America
- 2-way adjustable fixed hood
- Non-removable coyote fur ruff
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over centre front zipper with snap buttons
- Four exterior, fleece lined pockets: two zipper closure chest pockets and two lower pockets with Velcro straps
- Exterior utility pocket on left sleeve
- Heavy duty, rib-knit cuffs and waistband keep out the cold
- Double reinforced elbows for durability