Bobcat B4BC Sunglasses
Calling all survivors, thrivers, and shredders. It’s time to get outside and pursue the healthiest you with Smith x B4BC (Boarding for Breast Cancer). We’re releasing two special-edition sunglasses, one for the Bobcat and one for the Cheetah sunglass to raise awareness for active living and early breast cancer detection. Each pair comes with a shower-friendly card that explains how to do a breast self-exam. There’s no missing the rose gold color palette and bright, printed pouch — vibrant celebrations of healthy living. A portion of sales will be donated to B4BC.
Enduro trail riding to gravel adventure or backcountry powder mission, the Smith Bobcat sunglasses are for riders and skiers who want the full coverage of the Wildcat with a smaller fit and a lightweight feel. This hybrid design pairs goggle-like coverage with the airflow and easy-wear feel of sunglasses. ChromaPop™ brings out the details on forested trails and in bright alpine bowls. The lens is interchangeable, and a bonus clear lens is included for low-light needs. No-slip fit details keeps them in place through rocky terrain and high-speed descents.
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Interchangeable lenses
Fit / Integration
- Small to medium fit, large coverage
- 5-base lens curvature
- Slight wraparound fit
- Megol temples and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Two-position adjustable Megol nose pads
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
- Strategic venting increases airflow for reduced fogging and maximum clarity