Gem Trek’s BANFF & MOUNT ASSNIBOINE MAP is designed for outdoor enthusiast looking to explore the southern portion of Banff National Park and Mount Assiniboine Provincial Park.
Whether you are touring along the roads or heading into the backcountry of Mount Assiniboine, you’ll find the waterproof and tear-resistant Banff & Mount Assiniboine Map to be an invaluable tool.
This map features detailed cartography, accurate hiking trails with distances, and details such as campgrounds, picnic areas, and lookouts.
On the back are descriptions of the most popular hiking trails, including detailed descriptions of all access routes into Mount Assiniboine Provincial Park.
The Banff & Mount Assiniboine Map includes:
- Waterproof and tear-resistant paper
- Contour lines at 50-metre (165-foot) intervals
- Relief shading to better show the topography
- Full colour on both sides
- Hiking trails – with trail names and trail distances marked
- Detailed descriptions of 29 hiking trails on reverse side of map
- Hydrology – rivers, rapids, glaciers, and waterfalls
- Mountain names and all available mountain elevations
- All campgrounds
- Points of interest and attractions
- Picnic areas
- Highway viewpoints