Patagonia supports grassroots groups defending threatened animals and the wilderness they depend on. This 100% recycled T-shirt is made with 4.8 plastic bottles and 0.3 pounds of cotton scrap, using 96% less water and creating 45% less CO2 than a conventional cotton T-shirt.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Patagonia’s lowest carbon footprint T-shirt is made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Classic, comfortable long-sleeved crewneck T-shirt
- Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention; straight hem
- Artist: 4th Avenue Graphics
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Mexico.
- Weight: 255 g (9 oz)
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester jersey
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved