Superlight, packable Coreloft™ insulated hoody for mid to high output activities. Atom Series: Synthetic insulated midlayers. | SL: Superlight.
Summer weather is warm, until it isn’t. So compact and light, there is no reason to leave it behind, our lightest Atom is there for you when the temperature drops. Strategically placed at the chest and back, the Coreloft™ insulation is efficient, light, and compressible.
The Tyono™ 20 outer balances airflow with wind resistance and has a DWR finish to repel moisture. Stretch fleece side panels ventilate and an uninsulated hood adds coverage and buttons out of the way when not in use.
Updates include a new fabric package and a button to stow hood when not in use.
- Weight: 269.4 g / 9.5 oz
- Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 74 cm / 29.1 in
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Coreloft™ Compact 40 synthetic insulation in the core provides warmth
- Composite Mapping Technology strategically places each fabric for most effective protection and climate management
- Fleece stretch side panels allow for ventilation
Design & Fit
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Stowable hood
- Adjustable, low profile uninsulated StormHood™
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with chin guard
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Uninsulated, mesh lined sleeves give light protection and regulate temperature
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture