Our longest length, big mountain ski and snowboard GORE-TEX jacket. | LT: Lightweight.
The Sabre LT Jacket is a highly versatile big mountain jacket built for weather protection in a progressive design.
Fully waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology is quiet and comfortable through wet and winter weather.
It is equipped with a full set of features specific to freeride touring: helmet compatible StormHood™, RS™ zipper sliders on chest and hand pockets and an RFID pocket, pack compatible WaterTight™ pit zippers for venting, integrated powder skirt, with Slide ‘n Loc™ attachments for compatible pants, an internal laminated pocket and an internal mesh dump pocket.
The long length gives extra protection from the elements on deep storm days.
- Weight: 660 g / 1 lb 7.3 oz
- Fit: Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 83 cm / 32.5 in
- Activity: Ski/Snowboard
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- Supple, windproof and waterproof N80p 3L GORE-TEX with C-KNIT™ backer technology is quiet and soft with excellent breathability
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two internal mesh dump pockets, one with a zippered pocket
- Left hand sleeve pocket for RFID ski pass
- Two chest pockets with zippers
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures enable certain jackets to be fastened to ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Powder skirt with stretch panel and gripper elastic