Long winding descents and race-day lead-outs, the Smith Trace is all about versatility.
Road, gravel or bikepacking, this bike helmet pairs complete Koroyd® with MIPS® for protection you can trust if the route gets hairy. And when the day heats up, you'll stay cool thanks to internal air channels with intake and exhaust ports that keep the air flowing.
Side channels let you securely stash your sunglasses when you don't need them, and when you do, our AirEvac™ ventilation system prevents them from fogging up.
- Complete Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Integrated skeletal structure creates a roll cage for added strength and impact protection
- CPSC and CE EN 1078 certified
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance eyewear for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith eyewear for fog-free lenses
- VaporFit™ dial adjustment system offers 270-degree fit adjustment with the turn of a dial
- 18 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- XT2® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Lightweight, low-bulk single layer webbing
- Weight (Size M, MIPS®): 10 oz / 280 g