When you're dedicated to skiing or riding all season long, little things make a big difference when it comes to comfort, safety, and durability.
The women's Smith Vantage helmet is loaded with tech that makes a difference. Zonal Koroyd™ complements MIPS® for energy-absorbing impact protection to give you peace of mind while exploring in or out of bounds. The hybrid shell enhances day-to-day durability and includes a full 21 vents with dual adjustability that lets you fine-tune airflow to meet the conditions.
As for fit, The Vantage uses the BOA® 360 Fit System for the ability to micro-adjust the size around your whole head with the turn of a dial. Add the proven Smith AirEvac™ tech for a fog-free goggle interface, and you have a helmet to match your dedication.
- Hybrid shell construction blends a durable exterior with a lightweight in-molded shell for durability where you need it most while keeping the helmet light
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Certification: ASTM F 24, CE EN 177:27 CLASS B, CPSC, CE EN178
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- BOA® 360 Fit System offers the most adjustable fit with the turn of a dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustability
- Dual regulator climate control offers easy, one-handed front and rear vent adjustment
- 21 vents
- Removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads add warmth and are audio-chip compatible
- XT2® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Outdoor Tech™ audio system compatible