No matter if it is your first time hitting the snow, or you're an old pro, your feet deserve the ultimate in comfort, warmth, and performance.
These PhD® Snow Medium socks have Smartwool's highest amount of cushioning in the ball, toe, and shin of the sock. These snow socks feature a Canadian Maple leaf design, perfect as a souvenir of your trip or to represent your homeland as you ski!
They also feature body-mapped mesh zones, a 4 Degree™ elite fit system, and Virtually Seamless™ toe.
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 14" Overall height
- 56% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 2% Elastane