Professional snowboarder Bryan Iguchi created this wool sock’s mountain pattern design, and we couldn’t love it more. Speaking to both the grandeur of the peaks and the excited heartbeat’s EKG, the pattern brings a sense of downhill adventure to the clothing of the sport.
Made of a researched combination of responsibly sourced Merino wool and recycled nylon, for a more sustainable design, this sock offers Smartwool technologies that wrap the foot in comfort, warmth, and protection. Wearing this over-the-calf will make you eager to get out and cut some tracks.
- Sock Height: Over-the-Calf
- Bryan Iguchi designs by Smartwool
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 14" overall height
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 61% Merino Wool 37% Nylon 2% Elastane