Versatility at its best, the 3-in-1 Snowshot Jacket features H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and a reversible, zip-out jacket with 60-g Thermogreen® insulation. The 3-in-1 system can be worn as a shell, light insulation or as a waterproof, insulated jacket.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 70% recycled polyester microtwill shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Versatile zip-out jacket can be reversed from a smooth to quilted face and uses lightweight 60-g Thermogreen® insulation for warmth with less bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Powder gasket with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Shell has zippered handwarmer pockets, one zippered exterior chest pocket and a zippered interior pocket; zip-out jacket has a zippered chest pocket and two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 1,335 g (47.1 oz)