Paying tribute to the unpredictable weather of the big city, the Toronto Jacket is a versatile 3-in-1.
When the down-filled outer shell and lightweight down inner shell are worn together they’re warm enough for a Toronto winter’s harshest days, while the removable inner shell is a flexible layering essential.
The jacket features a “Toronto” branded grab strap and our signature reflective detailing, ideal for increased visibility on city streets. There’s even a pocket on the wrist that’s just the right size for a TTC pass.
A perfect winter coat for city-dwellers and mountain folk alike.
Made in Canada
625 Fill Power White Duck Down
Down Origin - North America
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and allow for easy layering
- Outer cuffs feature reflective detailing that can be hidden with single-button adjustment when not needed
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and protection from the elements. Reflective webbing along the back adds visibility in low light
- Webbing grab strap at upper back with 'Toronto' emblem patch
- Side seam zipperss open up for ventilation, added range of motion adn access to liner pockets
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- 5 exterior pockets: 2 upper handwarmer pockets with zipper closures, sleeve pocket with zipper closure, 2 lower double entry pockets with top flap and military button closures. Front entry pockets are lined with fleece. Right pocket has signature double-stripe reflective details for added visibility in low light and D-ring attachment to hang gloves or provide easy access to necessities
- 2 interior drop-in pockets
- Liner packs into its interior pocket