Lightweight, versatile down hoody provides exceptional warmth for its weight. Down Series: Down insulated garments | LT: Lightweight.
Streamlined in its design, and with an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, the Cerium LT hoody works as a mid layer or a standalone piece in cool, dry conditions.
Premium 850 fill-power down is lofty and resilient, the Arato™ 10 nylon shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas.
Articulated construction moves with the body, and the insulated StormHood™ provides coverage without compromising range of vision.
- Weight: 313 g / 11 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Trim, Hip Length, Centre back length: 72 cm / 28.3 in, Drop hem
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Down insulated StormHood™
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Includes stuff sack
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture