E-Bike - Norco Scene VLT
*Helmet and lock are included with daily bike rental price
*Canmore-Banff one-way drop fee - $29/group
E-Bikes are for everyone! If you're riding in a group of mixed ages/biking experience e-bikes mean everyone can bike together, or if you are a more experienced cyclist you can go much further in a day than you normally would!
The Scene VLT has a step-thru frame for easy access and relaxed riding. It's a pedal-assist electric bike which means it's allowed to be ridden on the Legacy Trail and all other bike trails within the towns of Canmore and Banff.
The battery will last all day. We've had riders cover 200km in a day and not run out of juice!
- Easy to ride cruiser-style bike suitable for any rider whether they bike often or not
- 9 speed Shimano gears
- 27.5" wheels and wide tires for comfort and grip
- Tektro Hydraulic disc brakes
- Trails within the town of Banff and Canmore
- The Banff Legacy Trail from the Banff East Gate, through the Town of Banff, to the east end of the Bow Valley Parkway
- The Bow River Loop Trail from the Lake Louise campground or Bow River Bridge opposite of historic Lake Louise trail station (Station Restaurant)
- Tramline Trail from opposite of the Lake Louise train station to the main parking lot at Upper Lake Louise
- Great Divide Route from the parking lot at the 3.6 km mark of the Lake Louise Drive
- Some trails in Kananaskis
- Walking trails within the Town of Canmore, Town of Banff and Banff National Park
- Anywhere that bikes are normally prohibited
- Alberta Provincial Parks. This means EBikes are not allowed at the Canmore Nordic Centre.
Do I still need to pedal?
Do I pay for my reservation now?
No, you only pay when you arrive to pick up your rentals in-store. Making a reservation online will gaurentee you have your rentals set aside for you.
What is your cancellation policy?
You are able to cancel your reservation at anytime, however, we ask that you let us know as soon as possible. There is no fee to cancel.
You can email us at email@example.com to cancel your resservation.
What if I choose the wrong size?
We will help you find the best fit when you visit us in-store. If there other sizes available, we will switch them for free.