Superlight, packable and waterproof GORE-TEX emergency shell for hiking. Zeta Series: Hiking and trekking apparel. | SL: Superlight.
Summer hiking and trekking involves unpredictable mountain weather. The Zeta SL Jacket is designed specifically as an emergency shell for hiking. It packs up small so it's ready whenever sudden storms arise. This superlight, packable, emergency waterproof jacket is made from GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite® Plus product technology.
The minimalist design and fully articulated patterning gives an exceptional fit and freedom of movement. Featured with a WaterTight™ front zipper and two hand pockets with RS™ sliders. The non-helmet compatible StormHood™ secures with a halo adjuster. The adjustable cuff and hem help seal out the weather.
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- 2L GORE-TEX with NEW PACLITE® Plus product technology is packable and has improved next-to-skin feel
- Trim fit for enhanced breathability
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Laminated brim
- StormHood™ with halo adjuster
- Non-helmet compatible
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Tall collar
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Embroidered logo
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture