Superlight, packable and waterproof GORE-TEX emergency shell for hiking. Zeta Series: Hiking and trekking apparel. | SL: Superlight.
Summer hiking and trekking involves unpredictable mountain weather. The Zeta SL Jacket is designed specifically as an emergency shell for hiking. It packs up small so it's ready whenever sudden storms arise.
This superlight, packable, emergency waterproof jacket is made from GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite® Plus product technology. The minimalist design and fully articulated patterning gives an exceptional fit and freedom of movement. Featured with a WaterTight™ front zipper and two hand pockets with RS™ sliders.
The non-helmet compatible StormHood™ secures with a halo adjuster and the adjustable cuff and hem help seal out the weather.
Weight: 270g / 9.5oz
Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 69.7 cm / 27.4 in
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- 2L GORE-TEX with NEW PACLITE® Plus product technology is packable and has improved next-to-skin feel
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Laminated brim
- Non-helmet compatible
- StormHood™ with halo adjuster
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Slight drop hem
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders