Windproof, water repellent GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ hoody with refined urban style.
Performance styled for city life – the Solano brings a versatility that moves easily from downtown streets to local trails. Its GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ material is windproof, sheds light rain, and breathes.
The silhouette is clean and modern, and the comfortable liner combines soft brushed polyester in the body with silky nylon in the hood and arms. A roomy adjustable hood adds protection. The fabric’s stretch and articulated patterning give you added freedom and comfort on the move.
Updated with reflective elements, revised fit and style lines.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
Size and Fit Tips: Fitted Fit - This trimmer fit is patterned to stay close to the body through the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its low profile eliminates bulk, moves with the body, and fits comfortably over our first layers.
Weight: 330g / 11.6 oz
Fit: Hip Length, Centre back length: 66 cm / 26 in, Slight drop hem, Fitted
Activity: Around Town & Travel/Commute
- Lightly insulated
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Low profile elasticized cuffs
- Nylon lined sleeves
- Updated style and silhouette
- This model’s fit has evolved. Please reference our sizing chart to make sure it’s the right size for you
- PFCec-free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish adds water resistance without harmful chemicals
- Straight hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Spacious lined hood
- Soft hood brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low light
- Articulated sleeves and gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap