Light, breathable insulated hoody for high-output activities in cold conditions. FL: Fast and Light.
Climbing durable, trail light, midlayer or standalone, the versatile Proton FL’s breathable thermal protection delivers comfort across a range of temperature and output levels. Octa® Loft knit insulation provides warmth, resists packing out, and allows airflow to regulate comfort.
Abrasion-resistant Fortius™ Air 20 fabric stretches, resists wind, and allows temperature-regulating airflow. A zippered chest pocket secures a radio, articulation aids mobility, and the low-profile insulated hood fits comfortably under your helmet.
Updated with improved Octa® Loft knit insulation and resized stretch chest pocket.
Weight: 342.8g / 12.1 oz
Fit: Hip Length, Centre back length: 72 cm / 28.3 in, Slight drop hem, Fitted
- Air permeable
- Light wind resistance
- Octa® Loft, clean finished, breathable insulation provides thermal protection while maintaining a comfortable micro climate
- Fortius™ Air 20 face fabric effectively balances air permeability and weather resistance with lightweight durability
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Helmet compatible
- Adjustable insulated hood
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Two stretch woven zippered chest pockets
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper