The lightest, most breathable Arc’teryx GORE-TEX trail running jacket.
Designed for high output trail running in wet conditions and weighing a mere 125 grams (4.4 oz), the Norvan SL Hoody is the lightest weight, most breathable Arc’teryx GORE-TEX jacket.
The ultra minimalist design utilizes GORE-TEX with SHAKEDRY™ product technology. This watershed technology eliminates the need for a face fabric, significantly reducing weight and increasing breathability while delivering durably waterproof, windproof protection.
Adjustable, packaway hood
Weight: 120 g / 4.2 oz
Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 77 cm / 30.4 in
- Compressible and packable
- Ultra compact
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- GORE-TEX with SHAKEDRY™ technology eliminates the need for face textile
- Trim, slim fit, optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
- Hood can be rolled and secured with snap when not in use
- Fitted hood with elasticized brim ensures visibility when in use
- WaterTight™ front zip with chin guard
- Reflective elements on cuffs for enhanced visibility in low light
- Shaped cuffs with low profile elasticated cuff at wrist
- Drop back hem
- Elasticized bottom hem for secure fit