Gamma SL Hoody Jacket Women's
Versatile, superlight softshell for hiking and a range of active mountain adventures. Gamma Series: Softshell outerwear with stretch. SL: Superlight.
The Gamma SL Hoody is the result of years of Arc’teryx softshell experience and our designers’ extraordinary focus on purity of function. It is a pinnacle piece combining advanced performance and a clean, minimalist aesthetic.
The Fortius™ 1.0 double weave is light, but strong. It resists wind and water, breathes, and offers four-way stretch. A StormHood™ provides protection without impacting peripheral vision, while the trim fit, articulated patterning and clean lines keep it streamlined and comfortable.
Size and Fit Tips: Fitted Fit - This trimmer fit is patterned to stay close to the body through the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its low profile eliminates bulk, moves with the body, and fits comfortably over our first layers. This model's fit has evolved.
Weight: 265g / 9.3 oz
Fit: Hip Length, Centre back length: 65 cm / 25.5 in, Slight drop hem, Fitted
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Low profile elasticized cuffs
- Trim, slim fit, optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
- This model’s fit has evolved. Please reference our sizing chart to make sure it’s the right size for you
- Elasticized bottom hem for secure fit
- Adjustable low profile StormHood™
- Gusseted underarms provide a stationary hem that does not lift with overhead motion
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Two hand pockets with zippers